Man Dies After Overdosing On An Illicit Drug Combination – Pictures

 Man Dies After Overdosing On An Illicit Drug Combination – Pictures

A 21-year-old man, Kenneth, has died after overdosing on an illicit drug combination called “gutter water” at a hotel in Ikorodu, Lagos.

According to reports, “gutter water” is a combination of codiene, refnol, tramadol, cannabis and water or juice. Kenneth, who is epileptic, took the drug on Saturday at Durak hotel and immediately started having seizures.

He was later rushed to the Ikorodu general hospital, where he eventually gave up the ghost.

About Author

About

Latest Update , Share after Reading

Related Posts

1 Comment

  1. candytv.com.ng says:

    such a pitty

Copyright © 2018 Web.Org.ng | Theme Developed By Donald
Skip to toolbar